UPSC NDA/NA Exam 2021 @ upsconline.nic.in – Union Public Service Commission, UPSC is to conclude the registration process for UPSC NDA/NA (II) Exam 2021 today (June 29). The applications have been invited for a total of 400 posts out of which 370 are for National Defence Academy (NDA) and 30 posts are for Naval Academy (NA). The application form is available online on the official website of the UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
The facility to change test centre preference is also concluding today. The candidates who have registered earlier have the option to choose the nearest test centre from the available 75 Centres. Candidates who have qualified class 12th or equivalent are eligible to apply for the recruitment drive. The Union Public Service Commission has scheduled to conduct the NDA & NA Examination (II), 2021 on 14th November 2021.
UPSC NDA/NA Exam 2021 @ upsconline.nic.in
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
||Army – 208, Navy 42 and Air Force- 120|
|Total Posts||370 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||June 29, 2021|
UPSC NDA/ NA Exam (II) 2021 Vacancy Details
National Defence Academy – 370 (Army – 208, Navy 42 and Air Force- 120)
Naval Academy – 30
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only) unless they are SC/ST candidates or sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs listed in Note 2 below, who are exempt from paying the fee.
- Candidates must have passed a Class 12 exam from a 10+2 school education pattern or an equivalent examination administered by a State Education Board or a University.
- For the Air Force and Naval Wings of the National Defence Academy, as well as the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy candidate should be 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
How to Apply
Step 1: Candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
Step 2: Go through the detailed information brochure and read all impotant details.
Step 3: Click on the registration link and feed in the required details.
Step 4: Cross check the application details and upload necessary documents online.
Step 5: Pay the application fee and click on the submit tab for final submission
Step 6: Take a print of the confirmation page for further reference.
- Start date of online application process to commence – June 9, 2021
- Last date to submit online application form – June 29, 2021
- NDA 2 application form 2021 withdrawal dates – July 6 to 12, 2021
- UPSC NDA/ NA (II) 2021 Exam date –
September 5, 2021November 14, 2021