SBI Recruitment for Apprentice Posts 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) is to conclude the registration process for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 today (July 26). The online applications were invited for a total of 6100 apprentices posts. All eligible and interested candidates are advised to go through the recruitment details and fill up the online application form. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website of the SBI at sbi.co.in.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
SBI Recruitment for Apprentice Posts 2021 @ sbi.co.in
- Name of Post- Apprentices
- No. of Posts- 6100
- Duration- 1 year
- Stipend- 15000/- p.m.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Total Posts||6100 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||July 26, 2021|
1. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
2. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment
3. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
4. All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
5. State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training,
Training, Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned below:
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||100|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qulification – Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Age Limit – Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020.
General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PWD – NIL
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply at sbi.co.in from July 06, 2021, to July 26, 2021
Selection Process: Selection will be based on f (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
- Commencement of online application submission: July 06, 2021
- Last date to fill online application form: July 26, 2021