CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2021 – CSIR Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) is conducting the recruitment process for Scientist posts. The applications have been invited by the CSIR IMMT for the recruitment of 15 vacant posts of Scientist.
Aspiring candidates are advised to go through the official notification, eligibility criteria, important dates and details before filling the online application.
Admission Notification by relevant AcSIR Academic Center are to be referred to admission to following programs.
CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2021
Online Applications to the following academic programs of AcSIR can be submitted through AcSIR Online Admission Portal (http://acsir.emli.in/ACSIRAdmissionPortal):
|Total Posts||More Then 50 Posts|
|Publish/Starting Date||12 April 2021|
|Last Date||25 May 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||As Per Post|
|Job Location||All India|
● Post – Scientist
● Number of vacancy – 10 Posts
● Pay Scale – Pay Scale11 (Rs 67,700-Rs 2,08,700)
● Age limit – 32 years
● Post – Senior Scientist
● Number of vacancy -02 Posts
● Pay Scale – Pay Scale 12 (Rs 78,800-Rs 2,09,200
● Age limit – 37years
● Post – Principal Scientist
● Number of vacancy – 02 Posts
● Pay Scale – Pay Scale13 (Rs 1,23,100-Rs 2,15,900
● Age limit – 45 years
● Post – Senior Principal Scientist
● Number of vacancy – 01 Posts
● Pay Scale – Pay Scale 13A (Rs 1,31,100-Rs 2,16,600)
● Age limit – 50 years
● Candidates must have done ME/MTech (or equivalent) with BE/BTech or PhD in the relevant branch of engineering with relevant experience.
● Eligible candidates may apply for these positions online at the CSIR Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology’s official website (IMMT).
- Notification Release Date: April 10, 2021
- Start date for submission of application form: April 15, 2021
- Last date for submission of application form: May 20, 2021
- CSIR IMMT Scientist recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply at immt.res.in from April 15, 2021, to May 20, 2021.
Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research Headquarters
AcSIR, CSIR–Human Resource Development Centre (CSIR–HRDC) Campus, Sector–19, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad –201 002 | IndiaTel: +91–9266600947Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: Click Here