Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Coal India Limited has invited online application for the post of Medical Executive Recruitment 2021. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting Coal India’s official website, coalindia.in.
Coal India is conducting the recruitment examination for a total of 86 vacant posts. In coalfield areas, medical executives will work for subsidiary companies, hospitals, and pharmacies. Detailed information on job requirements, application form date, eligibility criteria etc., is provided below.
Coal India Recruitment 2021
Coal India limited (CIL)- A Schedule AT”MAF’IARATNA” Public Sector Under takin Eunder Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and the largest corporate employer with approx, 2.62 lakhs employees, contributing around83o/o of the total coal production in India. We produce non-coking coal and coking coal of various grades for diverse applications. It operates across eight states in India (West Bengal,Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh , Uttar Pradesh & Assam).
|Organization Name||Coal India|
|Posts Name||Medical Specialist (Sr.)/Medical Specialist|
|Total Posts||More Then 52Posts|
|Publish/Starting Date||10 April 2021|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||As Per Post|
|Job Location||All India|
- Post – Medical Specialist (Sr.)/Medical Specialist
- No. of Vacancy – 52 posts
- Pay Scale – Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000
- Post – Senior Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy – 32 positions
- Pay Scale – Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000
- Post – Senior Medical Officer (Dental)
- No. of Vacancy – 02 positions
- Pay Scale – Rs. 60.000 – 1.80,000
Minimum Qualification – Candidate must have MBBS degree from any recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India.
Age Limit –
– The age limit for Sr. Medical Specialists should be less than 42 years. (General category or unreserved).
– Sr. Medical Officers – the age limit should be less than 35 years.
The interview round is part of the selection process, as outlined in the SECL/ CIL website’s “Policy for decentralised recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/ Subsidiary Level.”
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply at Coal India’s official website, coalindia.in. The application form will be available online on the website upto April 30, 2021.
- Notification Date – April 10, 2021
- Start date of online application submission – April 10, 2021
- Last date of online application submission – April 30, 2021
Important Links Click Here